- Constitution and Bylaws as adopted at the Members’ Meeting in Boston on August 7, 2009.
- A Media Law Blog Digest compiled by Charles Davis in 2009 and hosted by alltop.com. It aggregates blogs covering a variety of media law issues as well as news from the Student Press Law Center, Citizen Media Law Project, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press and other organizations. If you have a relevant blog or suggestions for other blogs to add to the digest, contact Dan Kozlowski.
- Media Law Notes is the quarterly newsletter of the Law and Policy division. It features articles on current law and policy topics, bibliographies of recent research, calls for papers, and information about division activities. If you would like to submit an article or find out more, contact the editor, Roy Gutterman.
- The MEDIA_LAW-L mailing list is a voluntary e-mail-based discussion list and is administered by Joey Senat of Oklahoma State University. The list, which is unmoderated, is available in digest form. Archived messages are also available. To join or leave the list, send an e-mail with “SUBSCRIBE MEDIA_LAW-L [YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME]” in the body of your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. To post on the listserv, address an e-mail to MEDIA_LAW-L@listserv.okstate.edu.
- Communication Law and Policy is the journal of the Law and Policy division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication. The journal welcomes scholarship employing a wide variety of research techniques and encourages submissions from scholars in all fields and from practicing attorneys, journalists and policy makers. W. Wat Hopkins is the current editor. The journal’s Web site includes information about submissions, subscriptions and manuscript review.
- The division website was created in 2007 by Kathy Olson of Lehigh University, who served as Webmaster until 2009. If you have something you would like included on the site, contact the current Webmaster Amy Kristin Sanders.
|• Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press||http://www.rcfp.org|
|• Society of Professional Journalists||http://www.spj.org|
|• Student Press Law Center||http://www.splc.org|
|• Electronic Frontier Foundation||http://www.eff.org|
|• Brown Raysman||http://www.brownraysman.com/law_developments/|
|• Freedom Forum||http://www.freedomforum.org/first/|
|• Center for Democracy and Technology||http://www.cdt.org|
|• Tvinsite: Multichannel News||http://www.tvinsite.com/multichannelnews/index.asp|
|• Federal Trade Commission||<http://www.ftc.gov|
|• Federal Communication Commission||http://www.fcc.gov|
|• U.S. Copyright Office||http://www.loc.gov/copyright/|
|• Library of Congress||http://www.loc.gov/|
|• First Gov||http://www.first.gov/|
|• US Supreme Court||http://www.supremecourtus.gov/|
|• US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit||http://www.fedcir.gov/|
|• US Courts||http://www.uscourts.gov/links.html|
|• Federal Register||http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/aces/aces140.html|
|• Brechner Center||http://www.jou.ufl.edu/brechner|
|• Citizens Access Project||http://www.citizensaccess.org|
Links compiled by Cassandra Imfeld. Please send additions to the Webmaster.