The latest CT&M Newsletter for Fall 2015 is now available.
Here are some quick highlights:
- An interview with Jack McLeod on CT&M is featured
- The 2015 CT&M award winners are noted
- The teaching and PF&R panel topics are set
- And there is a call for Barrow Minority Scholarship applications
Download the newsletter for all this and more.
Our Fall 2014 newsletter highlights:
- The CT&M top paper winners
- The 50th anniversary of the CT&M division
- CMM’s Article of the Year winner
- Panel proposals for the Building Global Connections initiative for the next AEJMC conference in San Francisco
- Proposed teaching panels for the 2015 conference
- A call for Barrow Minority Scholarship applications
Our Summer 2013 Newsletter is ready. Here are some highlights: Download it here!
- Summary of the CT&M panels at the upcoming conference in Washington, DC
- CT&M Article of the Year column
- CT&M Conference Paper Competition Winners
- A Profile of the Barrow Minority Scholarship Winner
Please download our Spring 2013 Newsletter. This issue includes:
- The 2013 conference call for papers.
- The Barrow minority doctoral scholarship call.
- Updates on the outcomes of the winter planning meeting in Dallas, including CT&M’s program grid.
- An announcement regarding our pre-conference workshop, which will feature a discussion of mediation, moderation, and conditional process analysis by Dr. Andrew Hayes.
- Columns on PF&R and graduate student issues.
We hope to see you in Washington, DC, in August!
The fall 2011 newsletter is now available. Some highlights include:
* PF&R and Teaching Panel proposals due by October 14, 2011.
* Update on the CT&M syllabus exchange
* Make sure to “Like” us on Facebook search for – “Communication Theory & Methodology Division (AEJMC). Facebook was updated and there isn’t a way to transfer “fans” from the old page to the new.
* A recap of the first “Article of the Year” award given by Communication Methods & Measures.
* A note from the 2011 Barrow Scholarship Award winner
*Minutes from the CT&M business meeting