The summer 2017 CT&M CONCEPTS is available now!
It includes a lot of information about CT&M’s role in the upcoming AEJMC conference in Chicago, including:
- A note from division head Jörg Mattes on what to expect from CT&M in Chicago
- Announcement of the top paper winners from CT&M’s competitive paper submissions
- Information about the upcoming and most recent winners of the Barrow Minority Scholarship
- CT&M programming information, including panels on teaching and professional freedom and responsibility (PF&R).
Download the summer newsletter here, or see our newsletter page for past editions!
In addition to our paper call for the 2017 conference, we also have news from our fall newsletter, CT&M CONCEPTS.
Here are some key features in this edition:
- Information about the 2016 CT&M top papers
- A review of the division’s progress over the last year by division head Jörg Matthes
- The call for applications for the 2017 Barrow Minority Scholarship
- Initial details about CT&M’s teaching and professional freedom and responsibility (PF&R) panels at the 2017 AEJMC conference
Download the fall CONCEPTS here.
The spring 2016 edition of CT&M CONCEPTS is available now!
Check it out for these featured items and more:
- Advice for scholars from Jack McLeod
- The CT&M program for the AEJMC conference in Minneapolis this fall
- A call for papers for AEJMC 2016
- A call for Barrow Minority Scholarship applications
- A note from the 2015 winner of the Barrow Minority Scholarship
You can download the newsletter here.