The spring 2012 newsletter is now available. Some highlights include:
Newsletter highlights include:
* 2012 CT&M paper call featuring the new theory paper competition
* Social Network Analysis workshops slated for preconference (a beginner and advanced option, both conducted by Marc Smith)
* A call for the 2012 Barrow Scholarship Award
* A note on how grad students can find a “home” by joining CT&M
* There is also an update on the column from the fall discussing the funding of the Barrow Scholarship, funding from Taylor & Francis for the preconference workshops, and working with AEJMC to ensure All Academic meets the needs of CT&M reviewers (see Notes From The Head).