AEJMC National News Engagement Day is less than a month away! On October 7, CSW encourages you to integrate activities in the classroom that engage students with the news in creative ways and highlight the remarkable contributions that women have made –and continue to make – to news media. The AEJMC National News Engagement Day Pinterest Board already features several great tips and activities!
If you haven’t already, visit http://www.newsengagement.org to pledge your participation in National News Engagement Day.
Below are some helpful resources for News Engagement Day:
• -National News Engagement Day Poster: http://www.aejmc.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NNED-Poster.pdf
• -National News Engagement Day Pinterest Board: http://www.pinterest.com/aejmc/national-news-engagement-day-activities-board/
• – National News Engagement Day on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/685245194854764/
• – National News Engagement Day on Twitter: Follow @AEJMC & use Hashtag #newsengagementday
• -Media Diversity Forum: http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/
• -Commission on the Status of Women on Twitter: Follow @CSW_AEJMC
Please contribute your own tips, resources, or links here on our Facebook page!